Financial Aid

Now that you鈥檝e decided to attend university, you鈥檙e probably wondering what your options are when it comes to paying for your education.

The Enrolment Services Specialist 鈥 Financial Support is dedicated to discussing and identifying financial problems and assisting with the financial needs of students as required. We make every effort to provide counseling to potential and current 小猪视频students in completing applications for assistance under various Federal, Provincial and American loan programs.

Information on聽Canada Student Loan/Provincial Student Loan programs can be accessed at along with helpful tools and calculators. Canadian residents must apply through the province or territory they have resided in for the past 12 months prior to entering their program of study. Visit for a complete list.

罢丑别听聽(FCAC) offers useful information on paying for post-secondary education, budgeting, and saving for your education.

Students requiring the completion of聽Registered Education Savings Plan聽(RESP) forms can have them completed by emailing the form to聽, faxing it to 902-563-1677 or dropping it off in person at B-111-G. If the RESP requires a Verification of Enrolment letter and not a standard form, these can be obtained through Enrolment Services or by emailing Appointments can be made in person, by phone or email.

US Students

Students may obtain funding through the Sallie Mae Student Loans. Information on this funding can be obtained through .

If you are a US citizen that will be applying for funding please contact Sheryl Trimm, Manager, Student Financial Accounts at for further information.

Related Contact

Enrolment Services

View All Faculty & Staff